What do you feel when you suddenly cannot unlock your iPhone? Definitely, it becomes your biggest panic as if the world is going to come to a cropper. You seem to have lost everything because there must be a lot of valuable things in it. Actually, all people may do if they know how to unlock iPhone 7 plus. They only need to be diligent to look for the information. The Internet has saved a lot of the people necessaries faster and effective. It includes your problem about how to unlocked iPhone 7 plus after forgetting passcode.
How to Unlock iPhone 7 Plus with a LockWiper
You surely cannot be patient to know about it but what makes you forget your passcode? Usually, people forget cannot open their phone because:
- Your children operate your iPhone and change the passcode without confirming to you. You need to unlock your iPhone passcode.
- Your friends or family try to use yours without your knowledge. Then, they do not ask the passcode but try to guess it. The result is your iPhone is inactive.
- Your screen or touch screen system damages.
Keep calm down when you get this situation. You should know about a LockWiper. It is the leading unlocker passcode for iPhone.The advantages of using the LockWiper are:
- Unlock any iPhone from the 4/6-digit passcode, touch ID, and Face ID.
- It’s easy to log in to your iPhone even if it’s locked, disabled or damaged
- Remove screen lock without password via iDevice.
- Security is guaranteed and has a 100% success rate.
5 Steps to Unlock Your iPhone 7 Plus
Below are the steps to enter the iPhone 7 plus without passcode:
- Launch LockWiper and click “Start“.
- Insert your device or “iPhone 7/7 Plus” into DFU and follow the instructions.
- Fix the mode or confirm your device and Click “Download“.
- Click the “Start Verification” section
- Click “Start Unlock“. Read the notification and enter “000000”. This is to confirm the unlock. Finally, click “Unlock” and wait a few minutes to reactivate.
How to unlock iPhone 7 plus can be through an iCloud if you have it? You will remove your old passcode and change with the new one in 6 steps:
- Visit icloud.com/#find.
- Enter your Apple iCloud ID if there is a request.
- Click All Devices in which the position is at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device
- Click “Delete [device]”
- Reset your iPhone accordingly the instructions then select the backup file when there is a request.
Maybe all this time you just have not updated information about how to unlock the iPhone 7 plus. If you know earlier, maybe you won’t panic and spend a lot of money.