When you want to take a lot of photos and space is almost full, you must know about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac. Go somewhere for the picnic or gather with family and friends is not perfect without taking pictures. It is one of the ways to remember the worth event. But sometimes we face some problems while doing it because space is almost full.
To solve your problem, you can do it by making import it into your Mac and keep it in a safe place. Besides that, it will make you look at the photos one by one in a large version when you want it every time. You will transfer it by using the iCloud photo library or iTunes.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac with iTunes
- In the first step, you should have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac. To do it, you must have the iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
- Let’s connect the iPhone to Mac with the USB cable.
- Before doing it, you need to unlock the iOS device by using the passcode. While doing it, maybe you will find a prompt on the iOS that ask you to Trust This Computer.
- Tap Trust to continue the process .
- Photos applications will automatically open on your Mac. If it is not open automatically, you will open it manually.
- Through the photos app, you will see an import screen with your photos and video files. If t is not shown on your phone, you will open it manually by clicking the top of the photos app.
- Select the photos that you want to import or click Import All New Photos if you want to import all the photos.
- Now, disconnect your phone from Mac.
- After that, see the imported photos in the Photos app’s Import album. If you transfer by an earlier version of macOS, you will find the photos in your Last Import album.
Transfer photos from iPhone to mac really easy to do, right? You will do it soon to make a backup of your phone or just see the photo one by one in detail to remember all of the impressing memory.