Sometimes, you want to take screenshots of text messages, the high scores you got while playing games, or other valuable information that you want to tell to your friends. It is possible for you to take a screenshot with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. It is not a tough task to do to take any screenshots on your Apple devices. Below, we provide you the trick on how to take screenshot on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with the built-in shortcut or the third-party screenshot apps.
2 Methods to Take Screenshot on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Method 1 – Using Home and Sleep/Wake Button to Snap
For iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Apple moved the sleep or wake button to the new location. However, it does not change the screenshot function. It is still feasible and easy to take a snap.
Below are the steps to start using home and sleep or wake button to snap:
- Display anything that you want to snap on your device screen.
- Press and then hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and then press the “Home” button. After completed, you can hear a camera shutter that is the sign if you are done with the screenshot.
- After capturing the screenshot, the screenshot will be saved to the iPhone 6 Camera Roll, and that is why you can go to the Camera roll to check the screenshot. You can use it as wallpaper, share it with your friends via text messages, or share it with your social networks. Even you can edit the screenshot by using a default photo-editing app.
It is important to note that Apple moved the sleep or wake button on the iPhone 6 from the top of the iPhone to the right.
Method 2 – Using Third-party App
Another way you can do is to use third-party apps like Apowerfoft iPhone/iPad Recorder as the tool for users to record and mirror screen of the iOS devices on Windows or Mac. Well, it is possible for you to use it to take a screenshot of the iOS device’s screen on your computer. To do so, below are steps to use it for iPhone 6:
- Download and then install the iPhone/iPad recorder on your computer.
- Launch the app and set the iPhone 6 and computer in the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open control center on the iPhone 6 and then choose on “AirPlay”.
- There will be your computer name on the AirPlay list. Tap and then turn on the “Mirroring” option.
- The computer projects the iPhone 6 screen. Tap the camera icon on the projected screen to take any screenshot.
- There is a new window that can pop up the screenshot in it.
That is the two methods on how to take screenshot on iPhone 6. Don’t hesitate to write questions in the comments field if you have trouble or ask about another iPhone 6 Tips.