iPhone XS user manual has to be very important for anyone including you who have buy the iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max but don’t know how to set up the phone to start with. Of course, the user guide provided must be completed. It includes setting the additional accounts you might possess such as Microsoft or Google, going through the “Hello!” setup, checking whether or not Touch ID and Siri is working. You may download many updated apps and also games to play with, making sure that FaceTime and iMessage are running so you can connect to your family and friends, etc.
Download iPhone XS User Manual iOS 12 for Beginners
iPhone XS Manual must be the first thing you need after you buy the phone. It can be so because, without the tutorial, it will be harder for you to experience working the phone properly.
Furthermore, you may make an incorrect procedure on your iPhone so that it can break the device. Therefore, make sure also to have a user manual for your iPhone XS when you decide to buy the device. You can view the user guide for iPhone XS and XS Max on iBooks here.
The Useful Of iPhone XS Manual Instructions You Must to Know
Exactly, once you buy the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR, you might find that user manual for iPhone XS because it can help you understand how to use your phone. Thus, here is the simple guide for you who are the iPhone XS, XS Max or iPhone XR.
- Insert the SIM Card. As you know, to be able to start using your iPhone, you need to insert your SIM card. Buy the NanoSIM because iPhone XS uses the NanoSIM.
Find the SIM removal tool and push it into the pinhole on the right-hand edge of the iPhone till it pops out. Then, put your SIM card onto the tray and push it back to the phone. After that, press the power button for seconds till you see the Apple logo.
- Complete the iPhone XS Setup. When you turn on the iPhone, you will see the ‘Setup Wizard’ to setup by. To begin with, you need to swipe across the screen. Then, select the language you are going to use. Tap your region or country.
Do not forget to tap the Wi-Fi network to connect; you might use the mobile connection, too. To connect to Apple, you need to type the password for your Wi-Fi. Turn on the location service if you want to enable apps like maps.
- Setup the Touch ID. If you are about to set up Touch ID, you have to follow the steps provided to scan your print and when it has done, tap ‘continue.’ If you want to set the password to keep the data safe, you can type in the code.
There are three kinds of code exist including 4-digit numeric code, custom numeric code, and custom alphanumeric code. Choose one; then, type and confirm your code.
Additional User Manual for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
Even though you have already setup your iPhone, it is sure that you still need the Apple iPhone XS user guide since you need to know everything about the iPhone before you can use it. Here is what you need to do after you set your phone.
- Navigating around iPhone XS. There are many buttons to use; each must differ from others. You need to memorize all including the home button. Press one home button will take you back to the Home screen. If you would like to open Siri, press and hold the button. The double press will lead you to the task switcher, etc.
- Connect to the Internet. If you would like to search the info on the internet by using your iPhone, you just need to connect the iPhone to the internet by turning on the mobile data or Wi-Fi by going to the setting.
- Setup the E-mail. If you have already had an e-mail and want to use it, you should go to the setting, tap e-mail and choose the account. Then, all you need to do is signing in and typing the password.
Finally, iPhone XS manual has to be such a worth for all people especially those who have iPhone XS but never use it before.