Apple has unveiled the new lineup of iPhones on September 12 at the Steve Jobs Theater Cupertino, California, US. introducing several new versions of the iPhone X model in different sizes and configurations. How much iPhone XS price in US? below is the details for you.
The new iPhone name is iPhone XS, XS Max, and the XR. The iPhone XS (pronounced “ten ess”) and XS Max are the updated versions of last year’s iPhone X, with faster processors and better GPUs. The XS and XS Max come in gold, silver, and space gray.
The XS has a 5.8-inch OLED display, while the XS Max is larger, with a 6.5-inch display. Both new devices have a dual-camera system, stereo audio output, True Tone display, and Face ID technology.
Apple iPhone XS and XS Max US Pricing Details
If you are planning to buy it, below we provide information about the price of them. So here’s a quick rundown of how much you’re going to pay for those devices.
Apple iPhone XS Price in US
- 64 GB – $999 ($49.91 per month with iPhone Upgrade Program)
- 256 GB – $1,149 ($56.16 per month)
- 512 GB – $1,349 ($64.50 per month)
Apple iPhone XS Max Price in US
- 64 GB – $1,099 ($54.08 per month with iPhone Upgrade Program)
- 256 GB – $1,249 ($60.33 per month)
- 512 GB – $1,449 ($68.66 per month)
Apple iPhone XS and XS Max Key Specs
- Two sizes: 5.8-inch (458 PPI) and 6.5-inch (458 PPI), with OLED HDR screen (Super Retina displays).
- Colors: Gold, silver, and space gray finishes.
- Dual camera: 12-megapixel wide and telephoto lenses.
- Front-facing cameras: the 7-megapixel camera will bring depth to portrait mode photos.
- A12 Bionic chip: 7-nanometer processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones.
- Storage options: 64GB, 128GB, 512GB.
- IP68 water-resistance rating (2 meters depth; up to 30 minutes in water).
- Battery life: iPhone XS should last 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X.
- Dual-SIM card support through eSIM technology.
- Face ID promises to work faster at unlocking the phones.
- 3D Touch pressure-sensitive screen.
- Stereo sound with a wider stereo field than 2017 iPhones.
- iOS 12 software.
The new iPhone XS and XS Max pre-orders started on September 14, while shipping begins on September 21.