Do you need iPhone SE user guide? It should be like that because this iPhone SE manual download can help you provide some important specifications of the iPhone SE. Thus, it is suggested for you to know them before buying this phone. Then, for the specifications, they can be the display, camera, and price. Please follow them carefully!
Read The Apple iPhone SE User Guide on PC Your Browser
iPhone SE user guide must be the first thing you need after you buy the phone. It can be so because, without the tutorial, it will be harder for you to experience working the phone properly.
How to Get iPhone SE 2020 Owners Manual iOS 13.5 and Save it into Your Device
Apple offers its official iPhone SE 2020 user manual accessible for free in digital formats. Here’s how to get it.
- Follow the corresponding section to the free iBook user manual for iPhone SE 2020 HERE.
- You can download the free iBook user guide on your iPhone.
- After clicking the link before, follow the prompts to download the free iPhone SE instructions with iBooks.
- Tap Open on your iPhone to pull up the iPhone SE owners manual in iBooks. Next tap Get, you may need to enter your Apple ID and password. Once the user manual is downloaded to your device, you can select Read as shown above.
- On your iPhone, after the user manual is downloaded into your iBooks, it should automatically open, tap Read one more time.
- Don’t forget to tap the screen in iBooks to show the menus to view at the table of contents, change fonts, and search the user guide. See for the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to explore.
iPhone SE Main Specifications
There are some main specs or features of the iPhone 11 that you have to know in this user manual. To get more information about it, let’s check the specs in detail!
The first spec that you should recognize is about the display of the iPhone SE. It covers the screen size that is 4.7 inches, its resolution is 1,334×750 pixels, and the screen type is liquid retina IPS LCD. Then, for screen protection, it has scratch-resistant glass.
There’s a single-lens 12-megapixel rear camera in the iPhone SE with an f/1.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, and support for Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting. The iPhone SE does not have Night Mode, but there is Smart HDR, Wide color support, and more, plus an LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync capabilities.
The third spec that you have to know before buying the iPhone SE is about the price. You can check in the following countries. In the United States, the price of the iPhone SE starts at $399 for the 64GB. Then, $449 for the 128GB. For the 256GB, Apple sell this device for $549.
The Guides to Set Up iPhone SE Using Face ID
After buying a new iPhone SE, it is needed to set it up. You can do it by using Face ID. Here are the guides.
- Slide the screen
First, you should slide the screen to set up.
- Choose language and country
Then, you will be asked to choose your language and country.
- Choose WiFi network
The next step is choosing a WiFi network that is available on your iPhone 11.
- Tap Continue
Here, after reading about the information about Apple’s Date & Privacy, it is suggested for you to tap the icon of Continue.
- Tap Enable Location Services
In this step, you are allowed to enable certain location services manually. It is like Maps.
- Create passcode
By setting up Face ID, you can create a passcode. You can do it by tapping Passcode Options.
It is about the information that you can get in the user manual for iPhone SE 2020. Get a better understanding of it!