iPhone 8 user guide comes with a more complete and also lovable feature that better than the previous version of the iPhone. From the interface, you will know something different. Yeah, the screen is wider without a home button. It looks so confusing, but you will use it freely than the previous series. Let’s check another different thing inside guys.
Step by Step to Get iPhone 8 User Guide iOS 13.5 for Free
Apple makes its official iPhone 8 user guides available for free in digital formats. Here’s how to get it.
- Follow the corresponding link to the free iBook user guide for iPhone 8 HERE.
- You can download the free iBook user guide on your iPhone.
- After clicking the link above, follow the prompts to download the free user guide with iBooks.
- Tap Open on your iPhone to pull up the user guide in iBooks. Next tap Get, you may need to enter your Apple ID and password. Once the user guide is downloaded to your device, you can select Read as shown above.
- On the iPhone, after the user guide is downloaded into your iBooks, it should automatically open, tap Read one more time.
- Don’t forget to tap the screen in iBooks to reveal the menus to look at the table of contents, change fonts, and search the user guide. Look for the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to search.
Apple iPhone 8 that you need to know
The design looks elegant with glass and stainless steel material. Not only it, but the display also completed with an OLED screen called the Super Retina Display. Besides that, it also water and dust resistant that available in silver or space grey. Because it is not with a home button, you will unlock it by tap the display.
It is so great with the right tone that will adjust the surrounding and also white balance. The super retina display has a size of 4.7 inches.
The iPhone 8 completed with 2GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB internal storage and also 12MP rear camera wide-angle too telephoto cameras with 5x digital zoom. The front camera is good enough with the 7MP camera. Besides that, you will lock also unlock the phone fingerprint sensor or use the face id. You will say goodbye to the standard charger because you will use the Q Wireless Charging.
The security of the phone will also be an essential thing. So, you should use the face id than the fingerprint locks. It is because when we use our face, the risk of other people open it without our permission is not allowed.
That’s all the iPhone 8 user guide that you must know. If you are interested in it, let’s buy it now and feel the special feature that more sophisticated and great. Have a good gadget will make your activity easier than before and up to date. Let’s grab it now guys.