Apple’s latest update to iOS 15 was released on September 2020. The operating system introduces new features for FaceTime calls and tools that reduce distractions while providing a more focused experience with privacy options.
iOS 15 brings a new feature that will make it easier for you to see all the notifications in one place.
The Notification Summary allows your device’s system do gather non-urgent messages so they are not cluttering up our days with unimportant stuff, but only show what is most important when we need or want information about them specifically!
The notification summary will be displayed at a certain time according to your preferences. Whether it is morning, afternoon or evening- whichever suits you best!
How to Turn On Notification Summary on iOS 15
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Notifications option.
- Tap (On) on the Scheduled Summary option.
- If you have just activated this feature, an explanation of the Notification Summary will appear. You can read in more detail and tap Continue.
- Select the application you want to appear in the Notification Summary. If you have tap Add x App.
- Specify a schedule for when you want to display the Notification Summary. If you have tapped the Turn On Notification Summary option.
If in the future you want to add or remove applications that appear in the Notification Summary, you can do it via Settings > Notifications > Scheduled Summary > Apps in Summary.