How to Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on iPhone Easily
You never miss an alert with the help of Notification Center, but sometimes you just need ‘time me’ without having your phone vibrating and ringing. With Do Not Disturb Mode, your device collects all alerts so quietly. Anytime you are in a meeting, in a family time, at a romantic dinner, or a good night’s sleep, you can learn how to enable Do Not Disturb mode on iPhone.
Some Methods to enable Do Not Disturb mode on iPhone (Tutorial)
No one wants to hear any single sound from his or her iPhone especially in a movie theater, dinner, an important meeting. Below, you can start finding the steps on how to enable Do Not Disturb mode on iPhone.
- Launch Control Center on your device by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Touch the Do Not Disturb button. Its icon is like a crescent moon. You can find it in the top row.
- Follow the same steps to turn Do Not Disturb off again.
Scheduling Do Not Disturb on iPhone for Specific Times
It is possible for you to sleep and attend class without beeps and buzzes of your phone. The best way you can do is to schedule Do Not Disturb that can turn on automatically at specific times. Follow the steps to try this feature.
- Head to Settings app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Choose Do Not Disturb.
- Activate the scheduling feature by tapping the Scheduled to On.
- Underneath Scheduled, there is ‘blue times,’ tap it directly.
- Select the ‘Form and To’ times that you want to make Do Not Disturb to be activated automatically by swiping up or down.
It is important to note that Do Not Disturb feature only allows you schedule one block of time for a day, and the same period every day.
Customizing Do Not Disturb Settings on iPhone and iPad
In fact, many of us are worried that Do Not Disturb will make us missing something really important in our life such as the call from your business partner or others. To solve this thing, it is possible to customize some exceptions. Follow the steps below to customize Do Not Disturb settings.
- Head to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose Do Not Disturb.
- Select Allow Calls From.
- You have some choices available such as everyone (allow everyone on your contact list), No One (block calls from all people in your contacts), Favorites (allow calls from your favorite list), and Specific Group ( the only specific group of contacts can call you).
- Select Repeated Calls switch on to let a call from the same number if received in three minutes of the first.
- Choose the Silence options; Always (Calls and notifications are silent) and Only while iPhone is locked (call and notifications are silent when the iPhone is locked).
Those are all about how to enable Do Not Disturb mode on iPhone. If you have any questions, please fill in the comments field.