Backup your iPhone data is an important thing to do; absolutely you need the steps to backup iPhone to iTunes. You must do it regularly to prevent unexpected things that suddenly happen and make you lost the data. It is really easy to do, so you will do it every time you can without thinking twice about the complicated steps.
Furthermore, by using iTunes you will get more space in your phone and your data will safe. Using a phone in a long time will make the storage space full and the phone run slower. It is the time to move the data to the PC or Mac by using iTunes. You will do it easily by connecting the iOS to the computer or using wireless.
Simple Steps How to Backup iPhone to iTunes
There are 2 ways to backing up your iPhone to iTunes. Check out the following guides below
Back up Using Wireless
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the iTunes
- Go to setting > general > iTunes Wi-Fi sync. It will help you to connect to the Mac or PC.
- Sign in to your iTunes account with Apple ID
- You will see a small iPhone icon and select summary
- Scroll down the options and next “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi”
- After that, click Apply on the bottom right
- Disconnect your phone from the PC and allow it to make a backup by wireless
Back up Using Cable
- First, connect your phone to PC and then open the iTunes.
- After that, the phone will show the small icon in the top
- Click the phone icon and also in the left-hand menu under the summary
- Click the item that you want, for example, photos
- Check the box next to sync music and choose the files that you want
- Click apply
The steps to backup iPhone to iTunes actually is a simple. You will choose one of the media as you want. Both of them are recommended and also easy to do.