There are many things you can do if you have iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. One of the interesting things is to hide photos. If you do not want other people to see any photos from your Smartphone, you can follow the steps below. Here are the complete ways to hide photos on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. This way helps you to prevent any awkward situation. It is easy to do so.
If your friends like to see your phones and always check your album just because they are curious, you can use this way to keep your privacy.
Steps to Hide Photos on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Turn on your device (iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus).
- Open the photos/images app.
- Go to Camera Roll.
- Select the picture that you want to hide.
- Tap and hold on the photo to show up the action menu. Select “Hide” (Alternatively, you can press the square button located on the bottom left corner of the display screen).
- Tap “Hide Photo” to confirm that you want to hide the image or the photo.
By using this way, it would be easy for you to hide any photos you want from your friends or other people.
It is important to note that when you hide any images on these devices, the pictures are concealed. The device cannot show it up in the photos view. The images will not appear in the collections, moments, and other albums.
If you want to unhide the photos, you can follow easily tips as below:
- Open photos app on your device.
- Choose on the Albums tab at the bottom.
- Then, scroll down and choose the “Hidden Album”. It is the place for the recent hided photos and videos.
- From the top right corner, you can choose Select > Choose photos or videos that you want to unhide so that it is visible in the photo app.
Hide photos on your iPhone helps you to keep all important things about your personal photos. Even you can use the steps above to hide or unhide the videos. It is not a popular feature since users go with password protection for hidden photos, but it is a helpful option to hide your photos quickly to set your privacy and unhide it at anytime you want.