Sometimes, people hide their applications on iPhone to save their privacy to the other people like friends and family. As you know that hiding the Apps on your iPhone can make your Apps do not appear on the screen. Besides, hiding the Apps also will not make you see the update notifications on your iPhone’s screen. Did you know how to hide applications on iPhone that you have? See the simple tips below.
The main benefit of hiding the apps is you can hide the Apps without deleting it. So, your data in those Apps will be safe. You can also hide photo on your iPhone. To start the way to hiding applications on your iPhone, you can use App Store. Here are the steps below!
Step by Step to Hide Applications on iPhone
- First, you have to open the App Store on your iPhone. Then, tap “today” at the bottom of the screen.
- Second, you can tap “your photo” that is located in the upper right hand corner, then tap to the “Purchased”.
- Third, you can start to find the applications that you want to hide it. After that, swipe left on the App and tap “Hide”.
You can follow these steps to hide some applications on your iPhone. Then, is there any way to re-download the hidden Apps on the iPhone? Well, if you want to re-download the hidden Apps on your iPhone, you can use these ways below!
The Steps to Re-download Apps on iPhone
- First, open the App Store and tap to the “today” at the bottom of the iPhone’s screen.
- After that, tap your photo that is located in the upper right hand corner. Then, click to the “Apple ID”.
- Next, scroll down to the iTunes in the iCloud section and tap to “hidden purchases”.
- Then, start to find the Apps that you want to re-download onto your iOS devices and tap it.
Those steps to hide applications on iPhone and how to re-download Apps iPhone can be your simplest way to hide and unhide the apps on iPhone.