How to Find My Phone Number on iPhone 5 Shortly
The first time you sign up for your iPhone 5, or when you are switching carriers so you cannot keep the existing contacts, you are going to get a new number. It is possible if you forget about the number. In some cases, some sellers forgot to tell buyers about the new number when they decided to sell their iPhone 5. Luckily, we have a valuable thing to share that is on how to find my phone number on iPhone 5 if you do not mind to follow our few short steps below.
Tips to Find My Phone Number on iPhone 5
How To View Phone Number (iPhone 5)
You may think that you want to use your iPhone 5 to call someone and ask them about the number, but not all people can do that. For some, it can be embarrassing to ask for that question. Besides, not all people have a willing to pick up your call because of the unknown number. Therefore, we are going to help you about how to find the phone number on your device as below.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll Down and Choose the “Phone” option.
- Find your iPhone 5 number that is next to My Number, at the top of the screen.
- You are done!
Some Steps To Deal With My Number Unknown
In case that you have changed your SIM card and suddenly in the Settings, your number is unknown, it does not write your number automatically, and you cannot open it to write your number, below are some steps you can do:
- Try to call someone, make sure that your phone number comes up.
- Reboot your phone after swapping the SIMs.
- Don’t worry if your calls are going through, and your number is showing up. What you can do next is asking your provider for new SIM.
It can be a big problem if the “My Number” shows “Unknown,” which later blocks all the iMessages and SMS messages from working since they are not going through unless there is a Wi-Fi signal. You may try to use another SIM for the phone, but the number is still unknown. When you place the SIM on your other iPhone, it appears. The problem is definitely on the iPhone. To fix it, below are some steps you can do:
- Turn on Airplane mode.
- Turn off Airplane mode and go to Settings immediately, click the unknown number tap and enter your number manually. After that, you get a message from iMessage saying that you can get a charge, just say okay and done!
Those are some ways on how to find my phone number on iPhone 5. You can find other iPhone 5 tips on another page.