An iPhone 6 is one of the best Apple’s smartphones that has released for a long time. Now there are still people who use it as their favorite smartphone. For you as a user of the iPhone 6, did you ever feel that your iPhone 6 does not run as fast as before? Some users of the iPhone 6 have a problem that their iPhone has less storage. It happens because of there are a lot of Apps on the iPhone 6. Then, how to delete Apps on iPhone 6 in order to give a little space storage for it? Try the simple steps below.
Some Ways How to Delete Apps on iPhone 6
You do not need to worry because we have the best ways how to delete Apps on iPhone 6 quickly. You do not need to spend a lot of time to do these ways. Here are 3 ways how to delete Apps on your iPhone 6.
Delete Apps from the Homepage
- First, you have to select the Apps that you want to remove or delete.
- After that, Tap the Apps for seconds until the Apps are swinging.
- Then, click to the sign “X” that is located on the left corner of the screen.
- The last, tap to “delete” button that appears on the screen.
Delete Apps from Settings
- First, open the “Settings” menu. Then, click on the “General” and wait for a while.
- Second, enter to the “Storage & iCloud Usage and tap to the “Storage” manage storage.
- Third, select some Apps that you want to remove and tap to the “Delete Apps” button.
Delete Apps from AnyTrans
- First, open the AnyTrans on your PC, then try to connect your iPhone 6 to the PC.
- After that, select some Apps that you want to remove or delete. Then, click to the trash icon on the screen.
Those three ways on how to delete Apps on iPhone 6 can be your best choices in deleting some Apps. Through those ways, you will get a large space of the data storage. Choose which one way do you like to delete the useful Apps on your iPhone 6.