You have a lot of the photos on your iPhone and it makes your data storage full? Usually, people use the way how to delete all photos from iPhone to make a free space for apps, music or more photos. Then, if you want to do the same thing, then pay attention to the step to delete all of the photos in iPhone below!
Steps to Delete All Photos from iPhone
This way can you use to clear out the all of the photos to make your storage have free space. Here is the way how to delete all photos from iPhone easily without selecting them one by one.
- First, you should open the Photos App.
- 2. After that, you can select “Album” and tab it on the bottom.
- When your iPhone has an iCloud Photo Library enable, you can select on the photos album in your iPhone. But, if you do not have and not using iCloud Photo Library, you can select “Camera Roll”.
- Then, you should tap the “Select” option in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, you can start to select all of the photos that you want to delete as soon as possible.
- After you have selected all of the photos to delete, you can tap the trash icon that located in the lower left corner. All of the photos on iPhone will clear automatically.
You can try to start the way to delete all of the photos on iPhone by using those steps. Actually, there is one more step to delete all of the photos in the iPhone. People often use a wipe action in deleting all of the photos as an alternative way. Wipe is one of the best ways to delete all of the photos in iPhone.
However, before you wipe the photos on iPhone, you have to make sure that you have backup the data to another phone or PC. It is because wipe can make your photos erased and cannot come back anymore. So, to save your data or photo well, we really recommend the steps above how to delete all photos from iPhone compared to wipe action.