How to Create Custom Ringtones on iPhone XS With or Without iTunes
Everybody likes singing or listens to music because it is something amusing. There are lots of music types in the world. It is because many people are able to create the music. Perhaps, you include someone who likes to create the own music. It is not difficult to listen to music not only from the radio or television. The people can hear or see their favorite songs on YouTube, Winamp, smartphone, etc. Each phone comes with ringtones and the iPhone offers custom ringtones. Surely, it sounds very exciting and you have to try how to make custom ringtones on iPhone. More precisely, today you will explore how to create custom ringtones on iPhone XS.
Steps to Create Custom Ringtones on iPhones XS with iTunes
Although every phone always provides many original ringtones, most users prefer to use their favorite songs. It may be because they want something different and more memorable. Besides that, it could be because they are bored and need something new. By the way, there are two ways to make custom ringtones from iPhone XS. You may use with iTunes or without iTunes such as below:
Custom Ringtones with iTunes
iTunes supports various data, such as adding and creating ringtones. However, this is specifically for the new iPhone XS, XR, XS Max. It turns out that it makes ringtones with iTunes and will take time. Even so, there is no harm in you trying to make it by following the steps below:
- Download the latest version of iTunes for your PC. After that, connect to the computer via the original cable.
- Add favorite songs in two ways. First, you can use drag and drop options. Second, through the “File” tab then “Open” from the menu.
- Tap “Get Info”
- Select “Option”.
- Delete duplicate file: click the song file. Press “Ctrl + Click” (together).
- Change file type: Change the file type from .m4a to .m4r. Put the file into the iTunes library. Then synchronize between the library and your XS iPhone.
Steps to Create Custom Ringtones without iTunes
- Make ringtones:
- Use new special Ringtones
- Delete the specific ringtones
Creating your own ringtone on iPhone XS without iTunes is also quite long but very easy. Therefore, you will get a summary. Download and install Syncios Phone Manager for free as a tool. Then you can edit, restore, manages, back up, deletes data. For example, messages, contacts, music, photos, videos, call history, bookmarks, etc.
Okay, it’s time for you to choose or explore how to create custom ringtones on iPhone XS. Happy trying!