Apple is the world’s most valuable company and arguably one of the most innovative. It has a long history of creating devices that set new standards for what we expect from our computers, phones, tablets and watches.
Apple provides an extra security measure that allows users to create a recovery key. If you need to reset your password because you forgot it, then you can use this recovery key to get back into your Apple account.
How to Make Apple ID Recovery Key on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap the Password & Security option.
- Tap the Recovery Key option. If you did not previously have a Recovery Key, then the status is Off.
- When a warning appears, tap Use Recovery Key.
- Enter Passcode.
- You will find a recovery key consisting of 28 random letters and numbers. You can save the recovery key in a safe place.
- Finally, you need to re-enter the recovery key given as confirmation.
If you forget this recovery key, it will be very difficult to get back into your account on Apple. Make sure you write it down and keep it in an easy to remember place.